Monday 22 November 2010

Audience Research- Internet

Although my music magazine is not primarily going to be featuring the same types of music as NME or be aimed at the same audience, the IPC media pack gives me some background information into what readers expect from music magazines and also things that they will be interested in. It is also one of the magazines I used for my front cover, contents page, doublepage spread analysis, so it should help being fimilar.

"Readers have a strong relationship with NME and completely trust the brand"

From this information being on the IPC media pack I need to make my magazine to be trusted and the things that I put in it be realistic that my audience will trust. I need to build up a relationship with the audience whether it be addressing them directly and making a friendly front cover that will appeal to them.

Mobiles, Music and Films

From the media pack I learnt that the readers of NME magazine enjoy watching films and are into their mobile phones. From this I learnt that my magazine should be keeping the readers up to date with their music as young people are up to date with the latest trends (mobile phones and films for examples) so I need to continue this by using new and fresh music in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment