Thursday 25 November 2010

Target Audience Summary

Overall, from my target audience research I have decided my music magazine will be aimed at young-middle aged teenagers (aged 11-15). It will be primarily be aimed at females who have a strong interest in popular music.
The most used genre I will include will be Pop music, with slight hints of R&B and Indie. I decided this due to my survey as these were the three most popular. Rock music was a popular choice but this does not fit in with my target audiences music preferences.
I will need to include a variety of my features in my magazine, particually including interviews, single and album reviews, tour dates and competitions. These were the most popular things that came from my target audience survey and also things that I picked up from the main elements of existing magazines.
The front cover of my magazine should have a busy and eye catching design but also be clear and readable. It should include a bright colour scheme (as found in existing magazines) that will catch the readers eye in shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment